Friday, October 4, 2013

“My experience so far at HPIAM”
Im liking HPIAM so far because of the classes. Some what of the classes are easy and some what of the classes are hard. But it doesn’t matter cause Im not failing any classes at all. I have pear C’s and above. But I like this school. But who knows maybe SSJ or LIBRA might be better then HPIAM but im happy that I chose HPIAM. Well I chose HPIAM because some of my friends were going there. But some of my really close friends are in either BELL high school or HP high school. but I have other friends that are in SSJ and LIBRA. I also like that I have my own hall way locker and im a freshmen. When I was a 6 grader I didn’t have my own hall way locker. Yet. And I didn’t have one ethier in 7th grade till 8th grade. but im liking this school, but the downside about HPIAM is that you have to wear uniform. LIBRA has to wear uniform too but SSJ doesn't, and i find that unfair. But i dont like the they give here. i only like to buy things from the student store like for example: cookies, chips, drinks, candy etc. i also like the library. and i also like my brillent teaher mr.haymore :P and always choose the right. never ever ever EVER! choose the wrong xD and i also like the fact that you could use your phones during lunch, afterschool or in the morning but if the teachers or some one catches you using your phone in class they will take it away and give it back to you on friday. so thats what i like and my experince so far in HPIAM.

No comments:

Post a Comment